First Promise Fulfilled in 2011

Comments

sasha parker said…
So beautiful!! I am so thankful you finally got to meet!! Your girls are so adorable!!
Weaver said…
Last year was one of the most exciting, yet difficult journies of our lives; but, God gave us the courage and strength to persevere. I am so grateful he brought us this friendship; this bond with our daugters is such a gift. I love you sweet friend. You are amazing!!!!
clevehoward said…
HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE YOUNG GIRLS ARE. THEY WILL BE GOING ON MISSION TRIPS IN ABOUT 2025.
PAPA CLEVE
hh said…
Too cute!!! God is truly good all the time!!
love mom
Jon y Amy said…
Love, love these pictures! I have dreams that J & A can meet both of these little beauties as well!
I think you two could pass as sisters! Just precious .. I'm sure it was a wonderful blessed day ... so excited for you two to share in many memories together!

Popular Posts