It's here!!!!!!!!!! Gotcha Day

This is the email I received early this a.m, per Carissa, "They brought Helen to us this morning...she is beautiful. She gave me a big smile when I walking up to her, and then once I took her she was okay for one minute and then her cute face crumpled up and started to cry. The nannies started talking to her and gave me a bottle to give to her and she was she was okay. She loves William.
Praise God, after all these months, the race has been finished and Helen has been united with her family.
Carissa went on to say that they have been napping and walking around and tomorrow or the next day they will visit the care center.
It was hard to sleep last night as I was highly anticipating this news; I know family and friends will be so excited to meet Helen and congratulate the family. I am so thankful that we get to rejoice together in this wonderful celebration. Thank you Lord, thank you for being so faithful and guiding us through this whole process!!!!
I don't have any pictures but I'm sure Carissa has taken alot and will post them when she is home!!! Please continue to pray for their Embassy appt and their travels home. More to come!!!

Comments

sasha parker said…
Praise the Lord!!! Praying for you all!!
Unknown said…
Just got done telling Ethan and Christian, they are excited to meet their sister on Saturday! They are missing you both. See you soon,
love Dina
Sarah said…
Praise the Lord!!! Been thinking about you lots and lots. Can't wait to meet little Gia!
Carolyn said…
Can't wait to meet her!! This is so wonderful! Yes, Praise the Lord!
hh said…
I agree with the rest---We are grateful for the great God we have and enabling Gia to be our daughter.
thank you to all Carissa and Williams friends that have prayed!
I have tears in my eyes finally another child with their forever family! Just priceless! I'm praying for the rest of your journey and travels .. I can't wait to see pictures of her in your arms .. so excited for you !!!!

Popular Posts