COURT DATE!!!!

Comments

YEA!!!!!!That is soon .. right around the corner.. so excited for you!
Deb said…
oh my goodness!! That's right after Easter! Are you going?
Love,
Deb
We are looking forward to that day right along with you! 18 more days, yay!

Sarah (IAG)
Carolyn said…
I am so excited and was so glad to hear this news from you yesterday! I have been praying, praying for every piece of paper to be in order, praying for sweet Helen and God's presence with her, protection over her!

I will send you the picture I hope on Monday when I get back to school and download them... have a blessed Sunday!
hh said…
We're joining everyone with prayers for baby and for Amiee's baby also.
We love you!
mom
Carissa said…
Thank you so much for your excitement and prayers! Deb, I don't think we'll have to travel for the court date, but things seem to change quickly over there, so who knows. If we are going, holy cow, that's just around the corner! Carolyn, thanks for taking the picture and most of all your prayers.

Popular Posts