Pictures, Etc.

The experimental picture taking continues! I'm anxious for my photography class to start so that I actually know what I'm doing. But until then...
First, dinner last night. Once again, a yummy recipe from 101 Cookbooks. Spinach-Rice Gratin is a dish I've made a couple times. The first time I used feta, my favorite, the second time I used Gruyere. As a side, I tossed broccoli with olive oil, salt, red pepper flakes and garlic and roasted it(410 convection) for 10 minutes. I think I could eat this twice a week at least!




Another weekend picture...
This rainy Saturday our day was brightened by basketball. The boys each played a game (here's one of Ethan's shots), and then we headed over to Wheaton College for the Div. III playoffs. Wheaton barely pulled it off in overtime -- very suspenseful!



Here's a great picture of Christian. We were waiting for our flight to Chicago, and I was playing around with my camera. This is my favorite shot of the day, although it's a bit overexposed.

Comments

Popular Posts