Remember those Chocolate Cupcakes...

It's Wednesday. On Friday I vowed to buy 3 birthday cards. It's Wednesday. That errand is still on my list. I hope my niece, my nephew and my father know I love them, especially my dad. Dad, I'll get to it. In fact, I think I have an assortment of unsent Father's Day and birthday cards in a drawer somewhere. My dad is the best writer of cards I know. His cards are tucked away in my memory and in my keepsake box, treasures to be read again and again. Some are funny, some are poignant and beautiful, and some remind me of who I am. One day my boys will read them and remember who they are too. We are loved.
Now onto those chocolate cupcakes...

Dad writes beautiful letters. I cook. For Valentine's Day I made cupcakes for my boys, peanut butter for William, chocolate for everyone else. At first I thought they were just okay, but, let's face it, the One-Bowl Cupcakes are made in ONE BOWL. And they're quite good. We've just polished them off today, and they're still fairly moist 4 days later. For a quick, no-mess cupcake recipe, this is a keeper. Here's the recipe from the February issue of Martha Stewart.

Comments

Popular Posts