Blessings


Last night Christian came downstairs and said, "Either Ethan is playing with me, or, mom, he's sleeping sitting up!" Sure enough, our 10-year-old had fallen asleep while reading what I consider one of the best books of all time. I guess Where the Red Fern Grows couldn't keep him awake!


Last night I made brussels sprouts, from 101 Cookbooks. They were delicious and easy. William loved them. The boys, of course, thought they looked like little cabbages and said that they hated cabbage; they refused to try them! That's okay. One day they'll love them.
On another note, Lent starts tomorrow! I'm excited about going to the Ash Wednesday service and entering into a special time with the Lord over the next 40 days. Every year I resolve to read Lenten devotions to the boys, and this year is no different. We never get through the whole thing, but I trust that the nuggets they hear will bear fruit. We believe Isaiah 55:10-11!

Comments

Popular Posts