Praying








little somethings for her first care package:  onesies, a teether, and a blanket


Lord, you have brought me gifts for this baby...
friends and family who pray.
From Dad, who always writes e-mails in capitals: 
WE WILL ALL LOVE OUR LITTLE HELEN. I WAS GOING THROUGH THE BIBLE THIS MORNING PICKING OUT SCRIPTURES THAT I THINK ARE FOR HER. SHE IS A BLESSED CHILD THAT WILL BE A BLESSING TO MANY. 
PSALM 71:6 BY THEE I HAVE BEEN SUSTAINED FROM MY BIRTH; THOU ART HE WHO TOOK ME FROM MY MOTHER'S WOMB; MY PRAISE IS CONTINUALLY OF THEE.
From my Mom, mighty prayer warrior:
Come child, on the wings of angels.
May your road be without trouble and burdens 
for you are precious in the eyes of our Father. 
You are sent by the Most High, wrapped in His love, truly a gift from heaven. 
I bless you little one with the protection of 
Jesus' blood that has been shed for you.
I bless you with a life lived through the Father's heart. 
I bless you to walk in a manner to fulfill the purpose you were created for. 
May all who know you be blessed by your presence. 
Amen!!!  love mom
Can't wait to hear more about getting our baby!  I am so excited it makes me cry!
How special she will be and I pray a vessel mightily used by the Lord.
From my new friend Aimee, also adopting a baby from ET:
Romans 15:13 
May the Lord continue to fill us with hope as we continue on this journey.  I continually intercede for our girls body, soul and spirit that they may be filled with his promises, hope and encouragement.  We're coming baby girls!!!! Please Lord quicken our steps to these precious babies!!! 
My “The Hole in the Gospel” friends: Deb and Katie and Sasha, have been lifting our little one up in prayer for months.  Thank you, so much, dear friends.  Your encouragement and prayers and joy have been such a gift.  You KNOW...because you have walked this path too.  So excited for each of you and what God is doing in your families.  I pray for each of you and your precious children.
My BSF group:  They pray for the paperwork, that not a piece of it gets misplaced, and for process, that God’s hand will be in every detail.
Our wonderful friends we share life with have prayed for you, Baby Girl, and were overjoyed to see your first pictures.  They await your arrival with much anticipation and joy!!!
Not to us, O Lord, not to us,
But to Your name give glory
Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth.  
Psalm 118:1

Comments

Weaver said…
I am so happy to be sharing this journey with you. I know the Lord is with our girls; bringing them his peace. He is a shield about them. To God be the Glory, forever and ever!
Aimee
So, it's nice to meet ya.. So I see you have a referral for a little girl so sweet.. which care center is she at? I will be following along on this journey with you .. thanks for reaching out. Praying for you and your court date it will be right around the corner!

Popular Posts