My One Find So Far

I have about a gazillion things to do and what am I doing?  It's occurred to me this week that I have a baby, I have no baby things, haven't had baby things in a long time and haven't a clue as to what I need.  My dear pregnant friend bought a diaper bag recently.  Diaper bag?  I guess I need one of those.  I forgot about diaper bags.  After she left my house, I spent an hour looking at diaper bags online.  I quickly discovered that Baby World has changed in the last ten years.   Diaper bags are not supposed to look like diaper bags.  High chairs now take a modern, sleek approach...so they don't look like high chairs.

So what have I been doing instead of cleaning out that very junky guest bedroom?   Googling things like "best all-purpose strollers" and "top ten diaper bags."   It's very easy to get caught up in the fuss.  I'm finding myself reading the opinions of people with websites entitled "Snobby Tot."  It's scary.   I'm bleary-eyed from reading the endless reviews and useless comments.  

The phone rings and I am saved.  My secondhand find --a $2 glider from the '70s-- is ready.  I had it reupholstered with $30 worth of fabric.   That is exciting.  And I know I need it for sweet baby girl.

Can't wait to rock you, little one.

Comments

Popular Posts