As school starts next week, I will once again be setting new goals and thinking all sorts of random thoughts, like wanting to be a more organized person (this has been in the works for years), achieving BALANCE between the Oh-So-Fun and the Not-So-Fun-But-Necessary stuff of life. For me, New Year's Resolutions start in the fall. But, really, as I was reading Philippians 3 this a.m., the Lord reminded me that all that matters is one thing. The rest will follow.

For my determined purpose is that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection... Philippians 3:10
So I pray for a determined purpose to know my heavenly Father more deeply and intimately as I embark on this new year.


Comments

Popular Posts