14 Months!

Sweet G is 14 months.  She's a busy girl and oh, so different from the boys when they were that small!  I just remember chasing the boys everywhere.  They were busy, busy, busy.  She's just busy.  13 steps is her record so far, and I don't think she has many plans to break it!  Why walk when you can get carried and crawling works just fine!  We had fun with the camera today.  She wears her heart on her sleeve now, which is just awesome.  She's come a long way from the solemn little baby we held 6 months ago!
Pouty G.  Why in the world can't I chew on chemicals?!


Tired G.  Oh, please just stop, mom, taking pictures!

I mean it!


Peek-a-boo G.  Peekaboo is my very favorite game!

Thoughtful G.  Hmmm, I wonder what that dog is up to now?

Dancing G.  I dance through life!  (She really does.  Any music, however faint, and the booty, shoulders, tummy and head, sometimes just one, sometimes all, can't help but wiggle to the beat!)

We love you, precious one!  You are sunshine and spice, all wrapped up into one beloved little girl! 

Comments

hh said…
I love the little boots! Give our Jesus girl a big hug from abuelita. Te amo mucho!

Popular Posts