Shakespeare Play {the boys}


Last night we enjoyed Clapham's production of Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.   I have to admit, I didn't know what to expect beforehand.  I'm not a Shakespeare fan, and I'm definitely not a fan of Shakespeare-performed-by-kids.  Until now!  It was GREAT!  Funny, flawlessly executed, worthy of a much bigger audience than the parents and school staff!

Weeks ago, when it was announced that Classes 5-7 were going to be taking on Shakespeare, my boys were less than excited.   Acting is really not their thing.  But as the countdown began to the performance, I could sense their enthusiasm.   They did great on the big night, acting with gusto!  I am very proud of them.   Who knew Shakespeare could be so fun?

Comments

Carolyn said…
It was fun, wasn't it?! I was impressed, too!

Popular Posts