Almost One!

She's almost one.  The G-ster, as Christian calls her, was quite a mess this morning.  I wish I would have taken a picture.  She's decided that she wants to feed herself.  So, spoon in hand, she shovels in her green cereal (I mix part of my green smoothie in there) or grabs some with her fingers and then touches her hair, ears and everything else.  We've given up our nighttime baths.  After-breakfast baths are key!  Unless we have pasta with red sauce for dinner, and then it's a dunk in the tub before bed.   I had forgotten about this stage.  Does it last long?  I can't remember.   I was horrified to find a big chunk of dried food in my hair yesterday...wayyy after messy breakfast time, after I had been gone for much of the day at Re:new.  No one said a thing!  
Yesterday we took advantage of the warmth and spent some time on the back porch.   I love my sweet G.  





Comments

sasha parker said…
Loved your post from yesterday. So good to look back and remember all HE has done. Gia is so CUTE!! Can't believe she is almost one!!
hh said…
Love the pics! Looking forward to when I can hold her!

Popular Posts