Another Court Date

We did not pass court today, but are encouraged that we will pass on April 19th, the new date. All the paperwork was there, everything was fine, but the judge wants some additional paperwork from the Ministry of Women's Affairs. I am very grateful that our new date is so close, not even two weeks away. So many times the new date is 4-6 weeks out, and I don't think I could bear that!

Lord, I thank you that your timing is perfect. Another two weeks is not so bad. I pray for continued protection, favor and care over our daughter. In Jesus' name, Amen

Comments

Deb said…
Oh darn! I've been waiting for this post. Ok, 19th! Come on!!!!
sasha parker said…
so sorry!!! praying for the next date! looking forward to seeing you soon!
Sorry you didn't pass today .. I love your trust in the Lord for his timing is perfect.. hang in there it will be before you know it.
Jennifer said…
So sorry you didn't pass the first time. Yay for such a quick new date!

Popular Posts